Mastercard® Authentication Service Agency
ASA Services for Aadhaar Based Authentication and e-KYC
Mastercard Authentication Service Agency (ASA)
Mastercard is an authorized ASA (Authentication Service Agency) since 2015, live with multiple Banking and Government partners who leverage our platform to offer Aadhaar based services and benefits to their end consumers/beneficiaries.
As an ASA we play a key role in the Aadhaar ecosystem, enabling requesting entities - Authentication User Agencies (AUAs) & e-KYC User Agencies (KUAs) - to connect with UIDAI’s Central Identities Data Repository (CIDR) servers.
To know more about our services, please write to:
What are Mastercard’s ASA (Aadhaar) Services?
- Authentication, eKYC, OTP
- RD (Registered Devices) Compliant
- Compliant with latest version of all APIs/guidelines issued by UIDAI – support Virtual IDs, UID Tokens, Limited KYC and Face Authentication
- Fully on-soil/India based application and infrastructure
- 99.99% uptime and availability
Value Added Services:
- HSM (Hardware Security Module) Digital Signing Capability - as per UIDAI mandate
- MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) Connectivity with UIDAI with dual fail-over capabilities
- Mastercard Issued MSSL (Mutual Secure Sockets Layer) Connectivity with AUAs – secure and unhackable
- Business Continuity –2 Data Centres including Disaster Recovery Management
- We enable a Go-Live turnaround time of 2 weeks
- Our system is architected for scale – to be able to process millions of transactions per day
- Dedicated teams to support AUA/KUA Onboarding, Issue Resolution with UIDAI, Billing, etc.
- We support advanced monitoring and alert capabilities to help our customers
*Authenticantion, eKYC, AUA, KUA, ASA, CIDR and any other terms relevant to the UIDAI ecosystem are defined as per the explantion of these terms on the UIDAI website
Partner with Mastercard
We offer the most competitive pricing in the market. Our pricing follows a simple structure:
- One-Time Onboarding Fees: INR 50,000
- Fee per Authentication Transaction: INR 0.10
- Fee per eKYC Transaction: INR 0.25
Prices quoted shall be exclusive of any applicable Goods and Service Tax.
Mastercard reserves the right to revise the above pricing on a discretionary basis, subject to commercial considerations and prevailing market conditions.